Monday 4 January 2016

Check Out The Latest Titles The Library Has To Offer...

With the money raised at the last book sale we purchased some new titles for the Spring Term.


Chris D'Lacey's Dragon series.


The year 3 Spinebreakers helped to choose some new books for their Chatterbooks sessions. They chose;
- The Ultimate Adventures of Marbel Jones
- Horrid Henry's Cannibal Curse
- The 13-Storey Treehouse
- The Accidental Prime Minister
- My Funny Family Gets Bigger
- The Awful Orphan Elf
- My Brother is a Superhero
- My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, Jurassic Carp
- Badly Drawn Beth
- Harry and the Poisonous Centipede


Following the Hetty Feather book club, we decided to add Jacqueline Wilson's collection to our shelves!


The Underground Chronicles from The Hunger Games author, Suzanne Collins.


Finally, a selection of light-hearted short stories;
- The Jolley Rogers and the Cave of Doom
- Winnie the Bold
- Billy Bonkers
- Billy Bonkers, Not My Pants!
- Billy Bonkers, It Wasn't Me
- My Funny Family on Holiday
- My Funny Family
- My Funny Family Moves House
- The Big Fat Smelly Ogre
-The Yucky Yodelling Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment