Tuesday 12 March 2013

New In - Jeremy Strong Books

This term Jeremy Strong will be visiting our school. To learn a little more about the work of this brilliant author we are pleased to announce the following Jeremy Strong books have been added to our library;
 

-My Dad's Got An Alligator!
-My Granny's Great Escape
-My Mum's Going To Explode
-My Brother's Famous Bottom
-My Brother's Famous Bottom Gets Pinched
-My Brother's Famous Bottom Goes Camping
-My Brother's Hot Cross Bottom
-My Brother's Christmas Bottom Unwrapped!
-The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
-The Return Of The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
-Wanted! The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
-Lost! The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
-Christmas Chaos For The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
-The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog Goes For Gold
-Krazy Kow Saves The World
-Beware! Killer Tomatoes
-Batpants!
-I'm Telling You, They Are Aliens!
-Dinosaur Pox
-Chicken School
-Batpants and The Vanishing Elephant

 
Very popular among KS2 children, Jeremy Strong has published more than 70 children's books. You can find out more about the stories he has wrote by clicking here. Visit his website today and you'll find tips on writing stories, read his blog posts and join in the fun at his Krazy Klub!

No comments:

Post a Comment